Are you having doubts about your study choice? Are you considering giving up the programme you have started? The ReBOND programme is giving you the possibility to prepare for a successful reorientation. The first training course starts on 1st March.
The ReBOND programme is dedicated to higher education students who decide to stop the training started in September and who wish to take advantage of the rest of the year to:
- Build new study/profesional projects which suit their needs and expectations.
- Validate these projects by actively exploring the reality of the studies and the profesional world.
- Strengthen the interdisciplinary skills essential for students
- Practise adressing contents and demands relative to higher education
- March-May training course: from 1st March 2021 (more or less 20h/week)
- April-June training course: from 26th April 2021 (more or less 15h/week)
- 50€ (registration fees)
- Some extra expenses relative to the projects validation processes (phone contacts, trips…)
Depending on the evolution of the sanitary measures, the programme will take place online or in person in the buildings of the partner institutions located in the centre of Namur.