Teachers and staff can benefit from 3 types of mobility:

– Follow a training abroad

– carry out a teacher assignment at a partner university

– organise an expert conference/workshop at HEAJ

In all cases, here are the following steps to follow:

  • contact the international representative for his/her category to inform him/her and be informed of the eligibility criteria
  • fill in a ‘Request for Teaching Assignment’ and receive the concerned Department Head’s consent
  • fill in an Erasmus Staff Mobility for Teaching Assignment Agreement
  • organize their trip and stay in agreement with the host institution.

On the basis of those documents and information the institutional coordinator will draw up 2 copies of the Erasmus teaching Financial Agreement with the following annexes:

  • the attendance certificate
  • the teaching assignment report
  • the expenses claim