Bachelor's degree 3D Animation movies
A balanced teaching between technical and artistic skills.
The 3D animation movie section targets the students who want to integrate the design professions close to a professional production pipeline.
The student can access this section from the first year and this programme leading to a qualification allows the students to master all the processing steps of an animated production.
Our teaching is deeply tied to the professional world and its requirements. Leading figures from the animation world regularly come to pass on their experience to our students during different workshops.
Objectives of the programme: make the student capable of:
- Produce an animated short movie in the real conditions of a production,
- Choose between the different professions tied to the image,
- Develop and build his/her autonomy in the field,
- Develop his/her professional reactions thanks to an adapted support,
- Develop different collaborations with the professional world,
- Be successful in the professional field once he/she obtains his/her degree.
View more? Here.
Summary of 3 years
01 1st year
The modules proposed during the first year allow you to get familiar with the different domains of computer graphics and gain the necessary theoretical and practical knowledge to start then a specific programme in a section:
02 2nd year
The student produces a thirty-second animated short movie alone.
Different production fields are tackled such as: scripting, editing, storyboard, animatics, modelling, rendering, rigging, texturing, compositing, …
03 3rd year
Production of an animated short movie in groups of three or four people.
Screening at the end of the year in front of a professional examination board.
Three-month work placement in a company.
- artistic director,
- character designer,
- 3D computer graphics designer,
- special effects director,
- company manager,
Are you interested in this training?
Contact the coordinator.