Bachelor’s Degree Accounting, administration section
To meet the labour market expectations and the accounting profession evolution, the accounting programme is based upon different lines:
- A general training focused on courses with an economic orientation such as: general economy, business organisation, management and marketing;
- A technical line which allows you to master accounting, taxation and law subjects as well as a permanent updating in these domains.
- The computer tools learning related to accounting.
- And finally, the study of a foreign language, which is an essential key in our society.
In addition to those courses, the student will continuously be confronted to the professional world: he/she will attend lectures given by qualified speakers, he/she will participate to accounting fairs and will visit companies.
Accounting is a real administration tool and allows defining, following and developing the strategies of a company. This specialisation allows the student to be trained in order to become management consultant within the company or institution
Summary of 3 years
01 1st year
During the first year, you will follow a general training based upon the needs of the programme, as well as a first approach of accounting and taxation.
02 2nd year
The second year is focused on an in-depth study of the programme course choice such as accounting, taxation and law.
03 3rd year
The graduation year is focused on the aim of this Bachelor’s Degree and allows you to check your knowledge by means of different subjects such as balance sheet analysis, accounting control, special accounting and multidisciplinary exercises.
It is also during the third year that you have to carry out a professional integration work placement that will last 15 weeks.
By the end of this three-year programme, you will be directly ready to work as:
In a private, public or non-profit company:
- A company accountant (or accounting assistant)
- An internal auditor or an external auditor deputy
- An adviser for treasury management, for budget preparation, for the preparation to a financial, accounting or tax audit
- A deputy financial controller
- A finance or administration officer
- A treasurer, treasury manager
In the public administrations:
- A regional administrative controller
- A payroll administrator / a case handler
- A financial expert (taxation-income service)
The holder of this Bachelor’s Degree can access to the entrance examination of the certified accountant training available at the Certified Accountant Institute or at the Accounting and taxation experts institute. In addition, the holder of this Bachelor’s Degree will start this training with a number of courses exemptions. He/she can also offer services as trustee or to a famed company auditor firm.
Are you interested in this training?
Contact the coordinator.