Honours Year Video Game
In order to meet the demand of the students who want to increase their skills and develop a personal experience in designing a video game, we started a Honours year. This year is organised around a group project and offers an adapted environment to achieve a game project on a given platform which eventually could be released on the market.
The teaching team which supervises each project is composed of professionals who can pass on their experience to help each group avoiding traps and focus their energy on realistic and viable objectives.
Summary of 1 years
01 4th year
In-depth courses, lab work and final exam on a project that will take the whole year.
The holders of the Honours Year in video games qualification are responsible professionals who are capable of:
- Knowing the creation channels and the products distribution in the video game industry,
- Designing and writing a production planning in order to propose it to producers,
- Using in an efficient way the environments and the computer operating systems which are specific to a video game development,
- Developing and structuring a gameplay concept,
- Realising graphics resources and developing digital data.
Are you interested in this training?
Contact the coordinator.