Honours Year Video Game
This Honours year comprises 60 ECTS. At the end of this programme, the students:
- Are able to develop a professional video game or portfolio meeting the specificities and requirements of the market. This implies an extensive knowledge of graphic and technical resource production and of the constraints linked to gameplay and the different target platforms.
- Master the development and distribution channels of the video game industry while taking the ethical and societal impact of their product into account.
- Are professionally autonomous, which allows them to create or join a structure in the video game industry while specialising regarding the industry’s demands, for example as gameplay developers, technical artists or level designers.
Summary of 1 years
01 4th year
In-depth courses, lab work and a final integrated exam with a project that will take the whole year.
The holders of an advanced bachelor’s degree in the video game section are responsible professionals who:
- Know the creation and distribution channels in the video game industry,
- Are able to design and write a production planning in order to show it to producers,
- Are able to use efficiently the environments and the computer operating systems which are specific to the development of a video game,
- Are able to develop and structure a gameplay concept,
- Are able to produce graphic resources and develop digital data.
Are you interested in this training?
Contact the coordinator.