Bachelor's Degree Accounting, taxation section
To meet the expectations of the professional world and of the accounting profession evolution, the accounting programme revolves around different aspects:
- A general training focused on courses with an economic orientation such as: general economy, business organisation, management and marketing;
- A technical approach which allows you to master accounting, taxation and law subjects as well as to get a permanent update in these domains;
- The learning of the computer tools related to accounting;
- And finally, the study of a foreign language.
In addition to those courses, the students are continuously in touch with the professional world: they attend lectures given by qualified speakers, they participate to accounting fairs and visit companies.
This specialisation offers to its accountants a programme focused on tax advice for private individuals and companies. It is also aimed at public service for those wanting to work as tax auditors.
In addition to the in-depth study of classical taxation subjects, the programme also organises European taxation and tax engineering courses.
Summary of 3 years
01 1st year
During the first year, the students receive a general training based on the needs of the programme and discover accounting and taxation through courses offering a first approach of those subjects.
02 2nd year
The second year is focused on an in-depth study of the chosen programme courses such as taxation, accounting and law.
03 3rd year
The graduation year focuses on the aim of this bachelor’s degree and allows the students to check their knowledge on different subjects such as engineering, accounting control, corporation tax, procedure, income tax and multidisciplinary exercises.
It is also during the third year that you have to carry out a professional integration work placement that lasts 15 weeks.
By the end of this three-year programme, you are ready to work:
In a private, public or non-profit company:
- As an accountant (or accounting assistant)
- As a tax adviser
- As an adviser for the preparation to a financial, accounting or tax audit
- As a deputy financial controller
- As a financial manager
In public administrations:
- As a controller for the Federal Public Service Finance
The holder of this bachelor’s degree can access the entrance examination for the chartered accountant internship organised by the IEC or the IPCF. In addition, the holder of this bachelor’s degree will start this training with many course exemptions.
Are you interested in this training?
Contact the coordinator.